[Xen-users] Poweredge 2850 with LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 53c1030 PCI-X Fusion-MPT Dual Ultra320 SCSI

Did anyone manage to have xen (3.0.1 stable) run on this config? (this is on FC4 if it matters).

I've tried recompiling the xen0 kernel with the Fusion options from my current kernel added, but it keeps removing some of them (maybe some that didn't exist yet in kernel 2.6.12), and it seems I end up without the correct driver.

If someone has this running, I'd be grateful for a config file or some pointers.