Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 on machine > 4 GB of RAM

I assume hugemem means x86 PAE. I've never worked with PAE, but there is
at least some support for it.

x86_64 is probably better if you have the hardware.

Good luck!
Andrew
--
Andrew D. Ball
aball@xxxxxxxxxx

"Festina Lente" $\approx$ "Make haste slowly"
  -- Caesar Augustus