Re: [Xen-users] No network connectivity for domU in SuSE 10, Xen 3

Hi Braulio,

thanks for the tip. After the update the system hangs with a kernel panic, right after the (XEN) stuff on top. Can't exactly tell what it is, because the output of the kernel panic fills the screen an the panic itself locks up the keyboard.

So I guess I'll better use an older xen version.

Thanks anyways.

Best,

Lars