Re: [Xen-users] ReiserFS on Xen3?

I've used both reiserfs and ext3 with Xen versions 2.x & 3.0; it's
largely worked OK, but in a couple of instances with unclean shutdowns,
my filesystem with reiserfs has been completely trashed - running
reiserfsck left everything in /lost+found.

I run these on top of lvm2, dunno if that's significant. The upshot is
that I use ext3 exclusively now.

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:12:38 -0000
"Xen" <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I thinking of changing my ext partitions to ReiserFS as I keep
reading it's a lot faster. I'm running Xen 3 and want to make sure there
are no issues before I spend a lot of time installing everything.