[Xen-users] again (sorry) networking between dom0 - domU priv.

Hi list,

following my last mail I added a small jpg to clarify my request...

How do I have to configure my dumm0 to enable communication between my firewall
domU and my dom0. As mentioned I can ping/ssh from outside to domU (FW), I can
ping ssh from there to domU(2.1) and domU(2.2). But I can't get through to dom0.

As most of the basic understanding is missing on my side even a trivial hint
might be usefull...

Using xen2.0.7

cheers,

Mat