Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.0 & 3.0.1 compatibility?

I'm having heaps of trouble trying to make gentoo linux-2.6.12.6-xen-r2 work, but of course it could be something else. My hypervisor is 3.0.0 (x86_64). I hesitate to upgrade the hypervisor because it works great in every other regard, and I would have to take the whole machine down to upgrade it.

I'm having heaps of trouble getting a gentoo XenU to even start up! Care to share what your problems are so that I can at least compare notes?

Ed W