Von: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Februar 2006 11:56
An: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Xen-users] TLS emulation and nash

Hello,

I´m testing the actual XEN-Release 3.0.1 on Fedora Core 4. My domains
are booting and working fine. Only while domU or dom0 are booting, I get
this message for DomU:

** WARNING: Currently emulating unsupported memory accesses  **
**          in /lib/tls glibc libraries. The emulation is    **
**          slow. To ensure full performance you should      **
**          install a 'xen-friendly' (nosegneg) version of   **
**          the library, or disable tls support by executing **
**          the following as root:                           **
**          mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.disabled                    **
** Offending process: nash (pid=834)                         **

In dom0, the offending process is hotplug.

I already have moved /lib/tls to /lib/tls.disabled! How can I get rid
off this message?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Janek Neubert