[Xen-users] Mount block-device rw on more DomU

Hi all
I would like to install for testing an Oracle RAC on two DomU and I need
of some block devices simulating an external storage.
I would like to mount an LVM volume in Dom0 mounted rw by two DomU, but
when I try to attach the block device I receive this message:

  # xm block-attach oracle1 phy:/dev/vg0/oracle-db /dev/sdb1 rw
  Error: Device 2065 (vbd) could not be connected.
  Device /dev/vg0/oracle-db is mounted in a guest domain,
  and so cannot be mounted now.

Is it possible to force in some way?

Thanks

        Marco Natali