RE: [Xen-users] might XenSpecificGlibc help me?

It means just what it says: _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 should be the value set
in the build environment. For some reason, it appears that it's not [or
the compiler is utterly broken - but that's unlikely]. Adding it as you
suggested originaly may well help - or it may not. I don't know enough
about the fuse project to say for sure - but it's almost certainly not
to do with which version of glibc that you're using.

And I would examine why it says there's no fuse.h in the configuration
output - if you say that you've installed the fuse devel package, fuse.h
should be found. Try something like "find / -name fuse.h -print" and see
if it lists it - if not, you're missing something important, I would
think.

--
Mats