Re: [Xen-users] Running Xen 2.0 for Counter Strike: Source

Ernst,

I see what you mean, if your thougts prove to be true than vserver would
be more of an option, i would hate to leave xen the concept is very
attractive.

Now that i look at my graphs again I see a very different picture!

Please check http://core.zokahn.com/cs-01/

FPS is way up! I must be going MAD....

Thanks!

Bart