Re: [Xen-users] Running Xen 2.0 for Counter Strike: Source

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Bart van den Heuvel" <bart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:58:10 +0100 (CET)
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:10:44 +0000

The choice for Xen 2 was mostly because of a network issue discussed in
this list some time ago (by Falko Timme). I believe this issue is still
open.
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00504.html

I have a question open in this list about upgrading. I would like to give
3 a go offcourse. However i would hate the idea to do a complete clean
reinstall of Debian. Is there somekind of hint on upgrading from 2 to 3?
Using the .deb packages i figure that i would just move all the 2.0 stuff
of the system and install the .deb packs overwriting the prior install of
2.0.8 from source.

Hahaa lots of questions :-)

Gr,

Bart