[Xen-users] Can't start xend

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of creating a new virtual domain, but I can't get xend to start. When I run "/usr/sbin/xend start" I get:

/usr/sbin/xend start
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 111, in ?
   sys.exit(main())
 File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 92, in main
   start_consoled()
 File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 78, in start_consoled
   os.execvp('xenconsoled', ['xenconsoled'])
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/os.py", line 336, in execvp
   _execvpe(file, args)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/os.py", line 374, in _execvpe
   func(fullname, *argrest)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

What is weird is that when I googled this error, other that had this similar error actually have the error message report the file it cannot find. In my case it does not tell me what file for "No such file or directory". I also tried to re-run the install.sh script, but no luck. My Xen installation is from binary tarball.
   Any thoughts?  As always, thanks in advance.

Mike Lee