RE: [Xen-users] ttylinux

  • To: "Andy Smith" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "MW Mike Weiner \(5028\)" <MWeiner@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:31:52 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:44:44 +0000

From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Smith

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 01:23:56PM -0500, MW Mike Weiner (5028) wrote:
> however, stupidly, when i start up that dom it asks me to login, but i

> am unsure who to login as and what password. As ttylinux obviously
> doesnt have any of my normally configured user accounts available to
it.

Why is this "stupidly"?  You've just booted another operating system
with its own authentication.  The docs for the image you downloaded
should tell you what the relevant accounts are.
--
I was asking the 'stupid" ('stupidly' above was referring to myself)
question because there are no docs with the dist I downloaded. I was

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Xen_and_Gentoo#Running_Xen

Interested in getting gentoo as a guest os, and there is nothing in the
ttylinux-xen.bz2 that I can find. I will keep digging

Thanks
Michael Weiner