[Xen-users] Networking dilema!!

I have a wi-fi router connected to the internet, with a large server
connected(cat5) to the router as well as an xbox and sony ps, as well as
laptop using wi-fi, which is where I want to keep them.

On my server I have two nics, eth0 is connected to the router and eth1
connects to a switch with 2-3 machines connected, this is my internal
lan.

Now I want to use xen to set up to setup 2-3 VMs in a DMZ, as well as 1
VM running samba as a PDC on the same network as eth1.

Networks:
        external(router) - 192.168.1.0
        DMZ(virtual)     - 10.10.0.0
        internal         - 192.168.0.0
Some rules:

        unrestricted traffic between 192.168.1.0 net and internet
        except for laptop no traffic from 192.168.1.0 to 192.168.0.0
        laptop needs to exchange files with machines on 192.168.0.0
        all incoming connections to DMZ
        internal lan allows only outgoing connections

Questions:
        1 - Should I use Bridging, Routing, nat, or some combination?
            How?
        2 - Should I do firewalling in dom0, or bridge all interfaces and
            run firewall on a domU?  How?
        3 - Is it possible for a domU to be in the same net as the real
            machines hanging off eth1?  How?

Any help, ideas, critiques will be appreciated

Barry S