[Xen-users] broken networking - bridge

Hi all,
I have a problem with network in bridge mode. Everything went well, but for unkown reason network stopped to work on virtual machines. One virtual machine has IP for example 82.208.36.96. I can´t get on it from the network (I mean Internet :-) ) and I also can´t from virtual machines get to Internet. I can get on virt. mach. only from domain0. Something with bridge has probably broken :-/. Brctl show looks normal:
xenbr0          8000.feffffffffff       no              peth0
                                                                  vif0.0
                                                                  vif4.0

Ifconfig output looks normal as well. There are interfaces eth0, peth0, xenbr0, vif0, vif1.0. I haven't edited scripts vif-bridge and network-bridge at all. They are default, as well as xend config.

These are individual domU configs (about network):
nics=1
dhcp ="off"
ip="82.208.36.96"
netmask="255.255.255.0"
gateway="82.208.36.1"

All rules in iptables are set to ACCEPT (OUTPUT, INPUT and FORWARD).
In addition to this, I have something in FORWARD:
ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere PHYSDEV match --physdev-in vif1.0

There are no errors in logs. Only in xen-hotplug.log is this:
xenstore-read: couldn't read path backend/vif/1/0/ip
xenstore-read: couldn't read path backend/vbd/1/770/physical-device
xenstore-read: couldn't read path backend/vif/1/0/bridge
xenstore-read: couldn't read path backend/vbd/1/769/physical-device
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/run/xen-hotplug/block': File exists
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/run/xen-hotplug/block': File exists
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/run/xen-hotplug/block': File exists
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/run/xen-hotplug/block': File exists
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/run/xen-hotplug/block': File exists
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/run/xen-hotplug/block': File exists
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/run/xen-hotplug/block': File exists

Does anyone know where the is problem?

Thanks !
Damir

Damir  Špoljarič