Re: [Xen-users] Xen hosting providers

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Craig Webster wrote:

> On 20 Feb 2006, at 23:01, Jason wrote:
> > Does anyone have a reccomendation for hosting providers that use Xen?
>
> We're currently testing our Xen platform so we'll be offering Xen
> domUs soon (and Xen dom0s for dedicated servers) - give me a yell if
> you'd like to discuss a project.

? sounds like a "no, but I'll spam the list anyway?"... I could put
ourselves in that same coming soon category.

> Apart from us, I believe that Bytemark are using / are thinking about
> using Xen so they might be worth a look.

I'm fairly sure there are multiple _existing_ (e.g. functioning) hosting
services, of which unixshell.com is one who seems to be doing well. Search
the (xen-users) list archives for matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx whom I believe is the
owner or CEO. He seemed pretty competent. That said, I've never used their
services, although I was tempted to sign up just to see what they were
like (e.g. check out the competition).

-Tom