[Xen-users] Domain0 and firewalls

I am trying to configure a firewall (shorewall) for Domain0 and
found this document:

http://www.shorewall.net/Xen.html

I had tried to simply install shorewall as I have done many times
before on non-Xen systems but could not get traffic through the
interfaces (eth0, eth1).

The document above seems to imply that both eth0 and xenbr0
interfaces have to be configured. All I am interested in is
controlling traffic to and from Domain0, not the domUs. I want
shorewall installed on each domU. Anyone have experience with
this? Do domUs have special considerations when installing
iptables rules? Can I use iptables in Domain0 on eth0 like a
non-Xen system?

Regards,
David Koski
david.nospham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx