[Xen-users] Error creating domain: vmx: not an Intel VT platform, we stop creating!

Hi,

I've bought an Intel Pentium D 920 CPU, with VT support, an Mainboard wit
support, 2 GB RAM, Debian linux.

now I am running xen 3.01. when I try to start a vmx-machine, i geht the
error:

vhost:/etc/xen# xm create /etc/xen/xmexample.vti
Using config file "/etc/xen/xmexample.vti".
Error: Error creating domain: vmx: not an Intel VT platform, we stop creating!
vhost:/etc/xen#

Why di I get this error ?

In the bios, VT is enabled, i wondered why HT could be enabled ( it is ) .

my config file is the modified xmexample.vmx
I have only modified the path to the image-file.

thank you

Stephan Augustin