Re: [Xen-users] Infinite loop shutting down xendomains

Thanks, Athanasios.  I am running xen-2.0.7 with 2.6.11.12 in dom0 and
2.4.31, I believe, in the problematic domUs.  Interesting that it might
be a kernel problem.  Alas, mine are heavily patched so I hesitate to
change them - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

Financially sustainable open source development
http://www.opensourcedevel.com