Re: [Xen-users] PCI passthrough working on Xen 3!

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 10:03 -0600, Jeff Noxon wrote:
<snip>

> When I unplug the mouse from the USB port, domU sayeth:
>
> usb 5-1: USB disconnect, address 2
>
> When I plug it back in, neither domU or dom0 produce any messages.
>
> Please let me know if I can do any other tests.  As you can see from
> the above output, I have an Intel e100 card on eth1.  This card seems
> to work just fine in domU.

<snip>

Jeff,

Have you had any luck getting things to work? My only other suggestion
would be to compile in USB debug messages (CONFIG_USB_DEBUG) into your
kernels (domU) and try again and see if the messages give you any clue
where things may be breaking.

When you plug your mouse back in, does it power up? Or does it stay
dead?

Ryan