RE: [Xen-users] Xen reset

[snip logs]

Hi Mattes,

Are you at all able to log to a serial port? If you can, that would
probably be a much better help than the log-files you sent (as there
appears to be nothing wrong in those). Add something like:
console=com1 com1=115200,n81
to the Xen boot line in grub.conf

 Setting noreboot option on the Xen line in grub.conf would be a second
choice - that way you should be able to see the last thing being output
to the console.

Of course, you may want to try a later version of Xen. There's been
about 800 changesets since the version you're using... :-)

--
Mats