[Xen-users] domU restore failure

Sorry, but I only have a relevant link to the thread, but anyway...
I experience exactly the same problem as described in the thread.
And it happened after upgrade of the Debian package from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1.
I would like to know whether the problem is specific to particular
networking setup
or it is a general problem with 3.0.1.
I am sorry I have to bump the topic, but I was not able to find any info
on the problem resolution.

Thanks in advance.

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-02/msg00534.html