[Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on OpenSUSE 10.0

HI All,

Can anyone tell me if they've succeeded in getting Xen 3.0 to work on OpenSUSE
10.0 please?  I've installed the latest rpms by kraxel but whenever I start a
DomU I get the following error:

Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

I've googled several references to this error but found no solutions.  Or no
solutions that I understood.

I'd be very grateful for any insight anyone can give me.

(FWIW, I've got Xen 2.0.7 working fine on SUSE 9.3)

Thanks,

Steve.