[Xen-users] domU boot from cdrom..?

How can I have one of my guest systems boot directly from a cdrom? I see that it is possible on the vmx machines using vmxloader as the kernel but what about non vmx guests?

is this possible, if so how? i have not been able to find any place that specifies it... all install have been with a copy of an existing OS.

thanks