AW: [Xen-users] Xen 2.0.7 domu A@H

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Mathias Diehl" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:35:29 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:24:34 +0000

Hi Frank,

first of all - the image must not be mounted as otherwise you'll either can't start your domU at all or will run into trouble ragrding your filesystem when using LVM.

Then you need to hide the pci device you would like to use with A@H from dom0 and delegate it to the domU of choice.

please refere to several threads about "phhysdev dom0 hide"

cheers,

Mat