Re: [Xen-users] How to share data between guest domains

On Saturday 18 March 2006 20:17, Rene Kogels wrote:
> Hi Joost,
>
> Thanks for your reply.

You're welcome

> When you use NFS, does this imply you are using your domain0 for the
> NFS-daemon or do you use a dedicated guest domain?

I use both, the 3 I mentioned in my previous email are exported by domain0,
but I also have a guest domain sharing some files using NFS and Samba.

Don't forget to run 'portmap' in the guest domains as well or mounting will
take a long time and set it to use TCP for the connection rather then UDP, as
mentioned by others.