[Xen-users] Debian XenSpecificGlibc

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Mark Petersen <mtp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:27:59 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:31:29 +0000

Has anyone successfully built a debian package with the necessary glibc changes? I created a dpatch and modified the cflags, but ran into some weirdness. Then I realized I needed gcc-3.4 so I got a backport gcc-3.4, but now there are some compile errors. So before I go crazy trying to make this package build, I thought I would check and see if anyone else has tried. I know lots of people use Debian for their DomU's, someone else must want a proper libc as well.

mark