Re: [Xen-users] VMWare ESX on Xen (maybe OT)

I will want to try VMWare ESX to test new features but I do not have a server that meets the ESX requeriments ... but is it possible to run ESX under Xen (maybe a silly question)?

I'm not sure the virtual machine would have the hardware level necessary for ESX... One thing you could do to start with is check the devices ESX supports (Xen emulates a PCnet device (or optionally an NE2000, I think) and a Cirrus VGA adaptor... if ESX doesn't support these then you've already got problems!).

Cheers,
Mark