Re: [Xen-users] How can I check Intel VT technology

Latest bios update is essential to getting VT to work on all current systems
that
I know of.

And that doesn't tell me the model # of the cpu, probably need to ask the person
who built the system what the cpu model # is.

Adam Wendt
IPCoast, Inc.

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:45 , Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@xxxxxxxxxxx> sent: