[Xen-users] Re: xen not generating hotplug/udev events?

Boris KrÃger wrote:
> I had problems with hotplug/udev either.
> One reason was that the file xen-backendagent.rules was not copied to
> /etc/udev/rules.d.

found it. it was linked into rules.d/, but the order is important.
if it is named "xen-backendagent.rules" it does not work. but
if I rename the link to "92-xen-backendagent.rules", it does.

also my own network custom scripts did not work. switching to
the route version it works fine.

Andreas