Re: [Xen-users] Xen domU stalling during boot

It turns out that I didn't have the neccessary tty's, and found it like 3
minutes before your email, was just getting ready to send it out. So it
all works well now. Can anyone recommend a good site for bootstrapping a
minimal debian sarge system? I just did a normal bootstrap with
debootstrap but apparently I missed a command or two to generate needed
devices.

mrkris