Re: [Xen-users] Like to start with Xen

"Friend" wrote:

Am working with Linux and solaris platforms.

Now am very much intrested to try the Xen on Linux
(RedHat Enterprise Linux 3), can you point me how to
start with a simple document, sample configuration. Is
there any doc like step-by-step or howto ones.

The 'guide' that I used to get my first Xen environment up and running was in Linux Format magazine which I picked up at a local news stand. That magazine had a -complete- step by step process to setting up Xen and running your first DomU. It was very cool. I haven't been able to find that article on the Linux Format magazine web site, but I sure wish they'd post it after the magazines are pulled from the shelf.

-- Randy