[Xen-users] networking in 2.6.16

This is far from a bug report, just looking for a show of hands.
I upgraded to the latest unstable running 2.6.16 and networking
seems to have died a horrible death.  I've tried several different NICs and all
I ever receive is a "NETDEV WATCHDOG" timeout message. Is anyone else having
trouble with networking (dom0 in particular) or have a borked something?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,