Re: [Xen-users] Network errors, but only with sftp

On 31 Mar 2006, at 08:54, Haavard Bjerke wrote:

Marcus Roberts wrote:
Hello,
I'm using xen-unstable from 28th March, running on top of a Centos 4.3 system.
All seems to work well except for one strange networking error.
In my DomUs, all of my networking works except for sftp.

You could run an strace to see what syscall is made when it complains. Could point to a missing kernel interface.

Thanks for the suggestion. In case it's useful for someone else, my biggest clue came from syslogd not starting either - it turns out I'd compiled unix sockets as a module, and not included it in the DomU's files.
Adding the proper module in solved the problem.

Thanks

Marcus