[Xen-users] NAT with specific ip-address

Hi,

I'm having a minor problem with my NAT.
My machine has two public ips, which are bound to eth0 and eth0:1.
If I'm using the first iptables rule, everything is working fine, but
the outgoing ip address used is the one of eth0. But I want the address
of eth0:1 to be used as the outgoing ip.

This is working, but wrong outgoing ip.
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.0.0.2 -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

NAT doesn't work with this rule.
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -s 10.0.0.2 -j SNAT --to-source
<my_eth0:1_address>

Any suggestions?

--
Best regards