[Xen-users] VESA framebuffer possible?

It there any way to use a VESA framebuffer in domain 0?  I use a DVI-
connected LCD with a Matrox graphics adapter, and the mga driver in X
doesn't know how to turn on the DVI output.  Fortunately, the card's
BIOS does do this correctly, so I can use X by booting Linux with a VESA
framebuffer of the correct resolution.

Is it possible to make this work with Xen?

Thanks!