Re: [Xen-users] Fedora Core 5 Xen xenconfig migration

Philipp Jäggi wrote:

Hello out there

Till last week I hab my testserver running fine with Fedora Core 4 and xen 3. At monday I had the idea to use the new Fedora Core 5 with his new xen implementation. It's nice to create a guest with their new xenguest-install.py script, but I need my old xen domU configurations. Especially I have to run a Fedora Core 4 Guest, because Oracle 10g is not running on FC5 (glibc problem). But when I try to use my old configurations, I get an error message while booting:

Error: Error creating domain: Kernel image does not exist: /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.16-1.2080_FC5XenU

Hi Philipp,

had the exact same problem. Solved it by disabling SELinux on dom0.
Looking forward to someone explaining how to run non-fc5-domU with selinux enabled.

Hope this helps, though.

Cheerio,
Andrej