Re: [Xen-users] XEN and Frequency scaling PowerNow or Speedstep

On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 00:44 +0200, Ralf Schenk wrote:
> I installed xen-unstable with a custom 2.6.16 kernel on my "server" at
> home (Athlon64 3200+ Venice Type, OpenSuse 10.0). Before using XEN my
> system was sucessfully scaling CPU Frequency. The CPU supports 3
> Frequencies and voltages.

I'm pretty new to Xen myself, but it looks like a patch was recently
submitted to add powernow-k8 support:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.devel/22282

No idea if it was accepted and made it in to 3.0.2.

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Guru Labs, L.C.