RE: [Xen-users] different vlans in different domU's

  • To: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "John Cianfarani" <jcianfarani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 14:32:54 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:33:39 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rogers.com; h=Received:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Date:Content-class:Message-ID:X-MimeOLE:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:From:To; b=l8SEelDpILge/MMXW+/9MaZuqMifrOx0AGf82KgEn9+aMtVmB0ZyS2makJiF8TZZpLDlbY+vqUc9fCfhwl+Zy1eH/HF3dBzKU77J921kFfdpVB0Oaz8oijY56bQf6xLWGvir/9uVGEmG8lq6UKe0dZOedlBn2LREfhrAKmyvN0o= ;

For me I have to run the below command in my domU because of the checksum bug.

ethtool -K eth0 tx off

Thanks
John