[Xen-users] Nvidia Driver 8756 x86_64

Has anyone had any luck with this new release yet? I tried but simple got a
restart upon the module being inserted in the install process. I'm still
messing around with 8178 in an attempt to make something happen. I was
getting some xen_* function symbols not found on an earlier one, but now Im
working through compile problems.. Was just wondering if anyone thought this
newer version would have better hope. I didn't notice any xen specifics in
the Changelog, so I'm not feeling to optimistic.