Re: [Xen-users] OT: Xen and SAN successes?

We are a CoRaid reseller, so we like it. It's slower than fiber channel
alternatives, but MUCH cheaper.

It's a good low cost san and allows you to use your normal linux tools (lvm,
clvm, md, etc) to get a lot done. The only thing that I don't like is that
lvm snapshots don't (currently) work for some reason.

I haven't had time to test their new NAS distro yet, but are quite happy with
their 'shelve' units.

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 04:53, Barry Flanagan wrote:
> Edward Muller wrote:
> > We have a Xen based box booting from a CoRAID device and we are using
> > clvm to carve out lvs for the virtual machines running on it.
>
> We have looked at the CoRAID kit, and are quite interested in it. How
> have you found it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Barry Flanagan

Edward Muller