[Xen-users] various questions

Hi There,

I have few questions. Does the current version of OpenSolaris on Xen support live migration? I also wanted to make sure it's Xen 3.0 not Xen 2.x as indicated in several places. Lastly, has anybody ever tried to run regular Solaris 10 DomU as barre metal on top of Xen 3.0 / Intel VT-x or AMD Pacifica hardware?

Thanks
Patrick