[Xen-users] tons of: MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable incident occurred on CPU 0. in xm dmesg

Hi,

I have tons of

(XEN) MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable incident occurred on
CPU 0.
(XEN) Bank 4: 942a410035080a13

in xm dmesg.

I googled, an got many answers from: "your system ist overclocked" to "doen't
matter".

I Have a Tyan S2882, and nothin is overclocked.

Memtest passed three times, without errors.

Can somebody tell me, what's wrong?

Many thanks in advance,

Johnny