Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 Test CD question

Patrick Petit wrote:
Hi There,
Is there an howto for the Test CD? I am trying to evaluate Xen 3.0 compatibility of some new hardware, but instead of automatic startup, I get a ">grub" prompt... What command exactly do I need to type in order to start the compatibility tests?

You see an empty gruib prompt?
As far as i remeber there should be at least _some_ selectable item in the grub menu. If you don't get somethign like that, your cd is probably broken.

Henning