Re: [Xen-users] Fedora Core 5 boot problems

OK, I got it running ...

I first executed : depmod 2.6.16-xen and this generated the required
modules.dep and other files.

Then I executed : mkinitrd /boot/initrd-2.6.16-xen.img 2.6.16-xen and this
generated the proper initrd file

And voila the boot worked perfectly and my xen dom0 is atleast running .. Now
to get domU ;-)

Thanks to James for pointing me in the right direction

Cheers
Srini