[Xen-users] Quick question on uninstallation

Could not find anything on this on the xensource or via google ..

I plan to "clean" up my system and reinstall Xen .. Is there a clean,
published/suggested way of uninstalling Xen (I installed it via the Xensource
tar ball binaries)

If not can anyone point me to what directories/files I should be deleting

Many Thanks
Srini