RE: [Xen-users] Xen and GFS

Oh, well, I guess the difference is that I'm not actually mounting the
files as VBD's (as I innacurately said earlier).  I'm just using the
syntax:

disk = [ 'file:/mnt/xen/vrserver1,xvda,w' ]

... to do file backed storage.  They're never attached as VBD's to DomU.
Maybe that would work for you?

-Steve

simultaneously