Re: [Xen-users] General question on running guests from installed OS

Hi Philip

As far as I know I tried this by disabling selinux .. I will anyway double
check.

Further google searches actually indicate that quite a few people seem to have
this problem but there does not seem to be a clear solution.  Anyway I will
keep trying.

Thank again
Srini