Re: [Xen-users] Does direct HW-Access work in 3.0.2

Me again,

i found the reason why it isn\'t working. The PCI backend was compiled as
a module (SuSE 10.1RC1).

Currently i am compiling a new xen-kernel, but i am curious:

Is it possible to use the PCI backend driver if it is compiled
as a module?

I tried the following without success:

# modprobe pciback \'hide=(00:07.1)\'

Greetings,