[Xen-users] errors when using xm migrate --live ?

Hi all,

I tried to migrate a domain from 1 server to the other one. This is what I did...

clever2:/var/log# xm migrate  clever2vm01 10.0.0.36
Error: Received invalid response from Xend, twice.
clever2:/var/log#

I got the invalid response message. Can anyone point me in a right direction to make things work?

Heres my machine config :

debian sarge

xen 3.01, 2.6.12.6-xen0

Running LVMs on top of raid 1 for my xen domains.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Best regards,
Zhihao